Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Skating With The Stars Cast

OK, here's the official list of D-list celebrities doing ABC's Skating With The Stars:
  • Rebecca Budig
  • Bethenny Frankel
  • Johnny Moseley
  • Vince Neil
  • Brandon Mychal Smith
  • Sean Young
Know who those people are? I don't really know either. I do recognize Johnny Moseley from Olympic moguls and Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Kinda of heard of Bethenny Frankel and Sean Young. My wish for celebs with skating backgrounds was not heard.

As for the pros, they didn't really show them in the clips. I did recognize Denis Petukhov so I'm assuming his wife Melissa Gregory is also involved. It doesn't appear to be ISU-sanctioned so perhaps there are some Disney On Ice veterans.

Hope the show is entertaining and if so than more people than me like to watch it so it comes back.

No comments: